So a to-do list is a really essential to me now.
![]() |
| checklist Monday |
i want to be able to be a good person a good wife and mother, but in the same time manage to bring back (hmm bring back?) some nice amount of RM, to prepare for 2015 financial challenge. People say you cant have it all, but I only want these. period.
To be able to "bring back" some money worth working for. I only need to think of how many people I would like to help this month?..simple equation huh.
There are people with problems out there. People who are aging too fast. People who have dry skin, people who are struggling with their imbalanced hormones, people who are depressed, people who are unable to solat properly as their knees hurt badly, people who thinks they are too fat..blablabla..
It all comes down to healthy nutrition. You can go to the doctor but only when it becomes too serious. Would you go to a clinic for prevention of cancer? Doctor will tell you to eat right, exercise right and be happy. and do some early checkup to LOOK for cancer cells.
So there are one type of problem
Comes another - that also can induce diseases
Financial problems. i might be new in this but i have managed to retire at 35 years old, earning something I will only get if I become a HOD at my previous workplace. which I would not want due to the office politics. So it is happy being at home and happy getting a salary of my ex boss. And InshaAllah soon my former CEO.
Who wouldnt want that kan?..
Some people say its hard, but who wouldn't want to work hard if the results is something like that. I would go ALL OUT for it...and if they have an issue with their financials, their bond with this 9-5 culture, their limited time with family, their generous time in traffic jams, their never ending debts issues....if you think its a problem, than I can help guide you in my #projek2ribu.
No it's not all about money, this business. Its a lot more about improving your mind, improving beliefs, and improving habits. I am not the most perfect person to guide because I do have a lot of weaknesses, but I learn soo much since 2 years ago that I can share with you, on how to become extraordinary to excel in this business.
Yes, I am busy teaching others how to master their products and master their online business. Just RM75 investment and you get access to this wealth of knowledge under our guidance.
JOIN #PROJEK2RIBU TODAY!
Aishah | aishah.amin@gmail.com | SID 908079 | 0122727995



nice to stay positive... gud luck...
ReplyDelete